Happy First Day of Autumn! I’m officially ready for fall now that I am back from my summer vacation at Myrtle Beach. It was a wonderful week, simply perfect. There’s just something about the warm salty breeze at the shore. It’s so refreshing, healing, and relaxing. It’s been less than 24 hours, and I’m missing this already.
But now we’re on to autumn, one of my favorite seasons. I love the colors, scents, and tastes! This morning we picked up some pumpkins for the front stoop and I’ve got my Fall Bucket List ready so here we go…
(1) Try out three new recipes. One made with apples, one with pumpkins, and a soup. Do you have something good to share? Please leave me a comment.
(2) Make an autumn craft project. I really need something for my front door, maybe a wreath? Last fall I made these 3 pillows.
(3) Go to a fall festival. They are abundant this time of year!
(4) Go back to the beach. Plans are already in the works.
(5) Declutter, declutter, declutter. Some things are headed to the trash, some items I’ll sell, and some of my things will be donated to Goodwill. I have a goal of a minimum of 5 items a day out of the house starting today.
(6) Purchase a new (to me) fall outfit from Goodwill.
(7) Go to Starbucks or McDonald’s for a Pumpkin Spice Latte or better yet, make my own at home. Surely there’s a Pinterest recipe out there.
(8) Head out for dinner and a flu shot with my husband. It’s an annual date night event for us.
(9) Read three books. It doesn’t sound like a lot, but it’s often hard to squeeze in time to read. Any recommendations for me?
(10) Watch It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade.
Have you made your Fall Bucket List yet?